Sunday, March 22, 2009

Metronidazole Blues


Seems I have an infected tooth (seems is the wrong word, I look like half an elephant man), so I will be taking Flagyl (
Metronidazole) for the next few days, unfortunately you are not supposed to drink alcohol while taking this drug as the side effect is copious vomiting, which I am not a big fan of, so no more posts for a few days. 

However we did drink the SQ St Joseph last night and found it to be thin, overly acidic and lacking any body (full review to follow), however we then opened the Grenache and had a quick taste and it was lovely; big, full and fruity. I'm looking at the two thirds full bottle now, longingly, we are entertaining the out-laws tonight, I'm sure I won't need a drink for that 8-)

Normal service will soon be resumed...
Willie

No comments:

Post a Comment