Thursday, September 10, 2009

Comments - replies

Thanks to all of you who gave commented so far and specifically...

Anonymous French Wine lover - I don't review a lot of Burgundy, mainly because, like Bordeaux, the good stuff is expensive and even then you need to know exactly what you are buying to avoid being sold a pup. Much better value are NZ Pinot Noirs which I am starting to get into, I got one earlier in Molloys (details in the next post). The best value French wine at the moment, IMHO, is in the Rhone and the Languedoc.

Michael - Thank you for your kind words.

Brain - I will try that wine the next time I'm in M&S. For the record, I prefer a nice Single malt with a Cohiba.

As promised I went to Molloys and got some wine and posh beer - details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment