Tuesday, September 8, 2009

6 Months Old...

As you may have guessed from the title of this post, the blog was 6 months old yesterday, all 96 posts of it. I make that 16 posts a month or on average one post every 2 days or so. I think that's reasonably prolific.

This brings me to my next point - I need feedback. After this long you should know what you like about the blog and what you do not. Don't spare my feelings, be as critical as you like - either in the comments section or mail me.*

*I promise I won't edit the comments - well not too much, anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Willie, I always find your comments useful.
    More forthright than JW In the Times (no litigation to avoid)and a lot more reliable than TD (maybe all TD's are unreliable at the moment) not sure that last one worked.
    Anyway your continuing intrest in the type of wines we drink everyday is what i value,though please keed wandering off the well trodden path also.
    THANKS
    MICHAELL

    ReplyDelete