Thursday, November 22, 2012

This land is our land - Nostre Pais and other stories

All wines on special from O'Briens...

Michel Gassier Nostre Pais Costieres De Nimes 2010 (Pictured) - €12-99 (reduced from €17-99) Link
Love, love, love this. Complex and rich but not too heavy. Buy it at this price. 

Volpetto Chianti Riserva 2009 - €9-99 (reduced from €16-99) Link
Herself drank most of this, I only caught the end of it and it was pretty decent, some nice bitter cherries and plummy fruit.

Jaspi Negre Monsant 2009 - €11-99 (reduced from €14-99) Link
I had forgotten how much I like this. Complex and voluptuous. Again, great value at this price.

On a housekeeping note, I have to apologise for a lack of posts of late. I have recently rejoined the land of the waged, and have been exceptionally busy in my new role. I haven't had a lot of time/energy for blogging, but hopefully this will get better as time goes by.


No comments:

Post a Comment